Monika is a development leader for global organizations bringing new culture, leadership and sustainable entrepreneurship.
Monika bringing solutions to develop leadership and sustainable enterprises, so that people and their communities live fulfilling life in harmony.
She is co-creating and developing Global Institute for Extraordinary Women (www.gifew.org). GIFEW is a global platform providing transformational, education programs for women who want to live a fulfilled life and make a difference in the world. The Institute is co-creating a new culture where men and women operate harmoniously at an entirely new level.
She is also developing Prosperity Vision (www.prosperity-vision.com), a company advising purpose-driven businesses on meaningful entrepreneurship using innovative tools.
Monika is world travelled marathon runner, driven by passion, excellent at leading and connecting.
In the past, Monika has lived and worked on 5 different continents where she gained professional experience in finance & leadership.
In Europe, Asia, and in the Middle East, she was as leader, member of international teams, across sectors (corporation, SME, non-profit), accountable for success of several projects.
Among her working experience belongs:
- in Czech Republic, 3 years leading teams with excellent results at AIESEC
- in Jordan, starting-up global until today successful branch of global leadership organization
- in China, supporting local consulting company
- in Sao Paolo, Tokyo, Budapest, Brussels organizing and co-creating conferences around sustainability and leadership, for up to 800 people.
- for Czech market, advising on financial planning
- for German speaking countries, managing credit risk of customers at largest oil corporation
Monika has master in finance and several years of experience in credit risk management; project management and consumer finance advisory.
She has 8 years experience with business development, trainings, coaching, public speaking, leadership development, worked with globally recognized experts on modern learning approaches: Art of Hosting, U-Process, World cafe, Field Challenge.