Una Doyle is an international award-winning professional speaker, trainer, coach and consultant with the philosophy that ‘Business IS Personal’.
She has extensive experience of working one-to-one and with groups, speaking at events from a handful to over 2,000 people. Una has written for business publications and made appearances in national magazines, local press and local and national TV and radio. (All great activities to keep Una in flow as a Star Profile!)
Her experience includes working with both large and small businesses in performance improvement, employee engagement and communications, change management, sales, marketing and public relations roles. In addition to achieving the CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing, she graduated from the University of Leeds Business School with a business degree, majoring in change management. Organisations that Una has worked with include:
- Asda, part of the global retail giant Walmart
- UK & Ireland retailer Argos
- Network Rail, responsible for the UK’s rail network
- Public sector organizations Manchester City Council, Oldham Council, Yorkshire Forward and Business Link
- Part of the global household name, Kodak Polychrome Graphics
- An eternal learner, Una loves reading, researching and discussing the latest business, leadership and personal development approaches, connecting the dots, spotting the gaps and turning complex theories into simple to apply concepts that really work.
Una says “I love how Talent Dynamics can so quickly increase people’s performance and results. Unlike some other profiling tools that I’ve encountered Talent Dynamics is simple to understand, easy to apply and – most importantly for long lasting results – memorable! Don’t be fooled by its simplicity though, when applied to teams and to grow and develop organisations there is an incredible depth that brings about profound results.
Talent Dynamics really helped me to be clear about what had and hadn’t worked for me in the past and to identify how to move forward in ways that increase my flow and results”