What’s Trust got to do for you and your email click-through rate?
Isn’t Trust one of those woolly, self-help words which doesn’t really mean anything?
I’m going to show you exactly how trust and engagement can produce very tangible results for your business in an exclusive one hour interview with world renowned futurist, social entrepreneur and off the scale “creator” profile, Roger James Hamilton.
The call will take place on Wednesday 16th July at 17.30 BST so pop that in your schedule planner now.
Click here to register >
It’s trust that enabled Roger James Hamilton to produce the following very tangible results:
- The trust he has with his database in the quality of his work meant he had advance sales of over 5000 copies before his book was even launched!
- The trust world leaders have in his brand means he’s created partnerships with some of the best connected people in the US, like Jack Canfield, the bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Janet and Chris Attwood from the Passion Test, and Mari Smith, the world’s leading Social Media strategist as well as many others
- The trust he has with his team means they often work virtually, all sharing the same visions and goals and all consistently exceeding their targets
- The trust people have built in his ability to create means he has over 1000 people a day taking his genius test every day and then he tells them to go get other people to sign up too!
- The trust his clients have in him to deliver consistently high value material means his email open and click-through rates are 50% and above – way way higher than the industry average…
So if you’ve been questioning how trust can actually affect your bottom-line and real-world results, think again!
On a more personal note, I’ve been working with Roger for over 7 years and he’s the number one person I turn to for sustainable, scalable and yet out of the box mentoring.
And he never fails to deliver.
Roger knows the value of building trust in business, he delivers incredible value and creates amazing Flow. He’s a serially successful multi-millionaire with a great purpose and a very big heart.
In short, a true Change-Maker.
And if you are one of the staggering 250,000 worldwide who have taken either the Talent Dynamics or Wealth Dynamics profile test, then you’ll probably know something about how his creations have impacted your work too.
And that’s why I want to give you the opportunity to ask him any question you want! When you register for the call you will be given the chance to submit a question for him and you never know, yours might just be the one I end up asking him!
Pinning Roger down is like finding a needle in a haystack so this interview is a huge coup for us all. He has this extraordinary schedule, from creating with Richard Branson on Necker Island, to being interviewed by Deepak Chopra and filming an entire documentary about The Wealth Gap and right now he’s in New York for the launch of his new book, The Millionaire Masterplan,
On the call we’re going to look at:
- Why Trust is crucial for building a sustainable and scalable business
- Why some people and companies seem to find building trust so much harder than others (and how to avoid that being you)
- How to measure how much Trust you have right now
- What you can you do to increase Trust quickly and authentically
- How to rebuild trust in your business after losing it…
Click here to register >
Whether you are an Entrepreneur or a leader in a large organisation, what Roger will be sharing is current and relevant for you and I really do recommend you make sure you are on this call.
I shall look forward to seeing you there!
PS. Remember, in this interview I’m going to be asking Roger the real questions you want answers to! So when you register, do also submit your question for Roger and I’ll be taking a look at them and you never know, I might just be asking your question directly!
PPS. On the call, I’m going to be sharing a really extra special opportunity which includes a whole stack of goodies that Roger has promised me I can share with you, so when you register, please put the date and time straight in your diary!