There’s no question that we’re living in turbulent times. Just in 2013 we saw these major upsets:
- North Korea conducted a third controversial nuclear test;
- Cyprus was bailed out with a €10 billion payout from the IMF, after deciding to tax bank deposits;
- The Boston Marathon bombing;
- Edward Snowden leaked a huge trove of secret NSA files;
- Yahoo bought Tumblr for $1.1 billion;
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi was deposed in a coup d’état;
- A terror group struck at a Nairobi shopping mall;
- The US government shut down.
“A time of turbulence is a dangerous time, but its greatest danger is a temptation to deny reality. However a time of turbulence is also one of great opportunity for those who can understand, accept and exploit the new realities. It is above all a time of opportunity for leadership.” Peter Drucker
The question is whether your business is ready to exploit these new realities.
You are no doubt experiencing rapid changes in your industry first-hand. Your success is determined by how quickly you’re able to shift your strategies to suit the changes. Being smart is no longer as important as being nimble.
Here’s what I can tell you: the rate of change is set to accelerate in 2014 and beyond.
And that’s why I’d like to invite you to join me at Roger Hamilton’s upcoming Fast Forward Your Business events in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth in March.
Roger is passionate about helping entrepreneurs succeed in our rapidly changing world. Roger believes that entrepreneurship is the new revolution.
The more successful entrepreneurs, the bigger the difference we can make.
Here’s how this affects you:
Everything you’ve heard about marketing, lead generation, social media and growing your business is based on principles that no longer serve us. Big breakthroughs are possible only when you can suspend disbelief and embrace a radically different view of business success.
And it’s these principles, concepts and ideas Roger is going to share with us in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth in March 2014.
Success no longer depends on repeating what worked in the past with more vigour. It’s about thinking differently and embracing change.
Highly successful business owners understand this and it allows them to plan:
- Precisely, what to shift and change
- Specifically who to add to their business and when, and
- Simply how to identify, adopt and integrate, smarter technologies to achieve 10x the results in their business. And they achieve all this without working one bit harder, just much smarter.
Roger’s team have worked hard to make attendance as affordable as possible. All they’re asking is that you cover their venue expenses. That’s how keen Roger is to help you succeed in tomorrow’s world of business.
PS. If you’re like me and you skip to the end of long emails, here’s a summary:
Staying on top of trends is key to any business success. Spotting trends early makes it possible to come up with smart ideas – or modify your plans to jump on a new trend just as it takes off.
Roger Hamilton has always impressed me with his future view of the world – that’s why I’m excited to be attending his Fast Forward Your Business events in March – I encourage you to do the same.