30 Pilot testers needed!
Thanks for showing interest in our upcoming trial! Please complete the contact form, you will then receive the details to book. The first 30 to book will take part in the pilot programme, we already have spaces booked globally and we expect the rest to go in the next few days! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Best, Michelle Clarke
Global Head of Talent Dynamics
We will be launching our Fully automated E-learning Flow Consultant Accreditation in April this year and are looking for a small group of 30 coaches/trainers/consultants and line managers from around the world to take part in a pilot programme during March and April.
The E-learning programme will allow participants to do the full Flow Consultant accreditation, without having to attend our regular 2 day workshop in person.
This means you can do the learning and the accreditation from the comfort of your own home/office and start using Talent Dynamics directly with your clients and team!
Flow Consultants becoming accredited through this route will not only get the full training and accreditation to become a Flow Consultant but they will also receive the bonus online business development training that sets them up for immediate success as a new Flow Consultant.
The Pilot programme:
- The pilot testers will receive the full training and accreditation required to become a Flow Consultant and the business development training for immediate success after accreditation
- Instead of receiving the standard 10 profile tokens as part of your initial training valued at £500, you will receive 25 tokens, valued at £1250 which means you can get straight into Flow with your clients!
- As fully accredited Flow Consultants, you will also have access to all the tools, resources and ongoing training available to the Talent Dynamics community
- Oh and if we need to make changes or upgrades as a result of feedback, you will have access to all of these as well.
What we will be asking of you in return:
- To complete the training within the agreed timeframe during March and April
- To provide us with feedback on the programme, its usability, standards of content etc
- To be great Flow Consultants, assisting your clients to get into and stay in Flow!
How to get involved
Once you have registered your interest in being part of this programme, we will send you more information on how you can get involved. We will only be taking the first 30 confirmed names on this pilot programme, so if you are interested, please register here today!
The first 30 members of the Pilot programme will be able to attend this accreditation at a discounted rate of over 66%. Once payment has been made we will get you set up with your profile tokens and access to the community and the tools and resources!