Talent Dynamics Test:
As the value of this product is in the report you receive there is no refund available on this product. Please contact us prior to purchase if you have any questions.
These Terms and Conditions govern your licence with Talent Dynamics Pathway Limited hereinafter called the Company. You agree to these Terms and Conditions in full, if for whatever reason you disagree with any of the below clauses you must not accept the Licence to become a Company consultant.
2. Initial Payment for Training
On completion of a booking form the Company will charge your credit card with the fee for the accreditation training and in any case full payment must be made for the training 21 days before it commences.
3. Non-Cancellation Policy
We do not refund fees for accreditation training upon successful booking being made however substitutions are welcomed with our other products and services
4. License Payments
Details of your credit card will be securely stored on the Company’s Merchant Management System (MMS) and monthly licence payments will be taken on the 1st day of each month commencing after accreditation training has been successfully completed.
5. Monthly License Payments must be met to ensure access to our systems, support, updates and token allocation. Any default on payment will result in the license being revoked. The following will be adopted on non-receipt of a monthly payment:
i. Tokens will not be allocated to your account
ii. Payment reminders will be sent via email and by phone for a period of 7 days after non-payment.
iii. After 7 days and in the event of no payment being made the license will be automatically revoked, access to Company systems, support, social networking tools will be removed.
iv. If monies are owed and in the event of a breakdown of communication and relationship we will send a Letter Before Action coupled with County Court Proceedings for recovery of monies owed and/or Statutory Demand.
6. In the event that you wish to cancel your license with the Company you must give 28 clear days notice of your intention to terminate.
7. Your licence is indefinite unless terminated by either party.
8. The Company owns the intellectual property rights in its website and all material on its Intranet and Reseller site hereinafter called Services. These rights are reserved.
9. You must not use our Services in any way that causes or may cause damage to our Company , impairs availability or accessibility of our Services or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
10. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications unless they are Company specific
11. You must not use our Services for any purposes related to marketing without our express consent
12. Access to certain areas of our Services are restricted depending on your level of accreditation. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our Services at our discretion
13. You must ensure that your username and password are kept confidential and not passed to third parties. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
14. We may disable your Username and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
15. The Company shall be under no liability where it is unable to provide and Services for any reason beyond his control including Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action.
16. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes relating to them will be subject to the courts of England and Wales.